- It is to be emphasised that this is not a holiday but a lesson requiring a night time curfew to enable students/participants fulfill the work /learning outcomes. Students will need to be physically fit to complete all the required tasks.
- While all the participants will be equipped with life jackets, the boating sessions will entail some time over the water, ability to swim would be preferable.
- The students need to be at least in the year they turn 16 (15 going on 16). Older students/adults can be part of this lesson.
- No mobiles / laptops or other electronic equipment will be allowed to be used by the students. Adults may carry them to be used only if required during the breaks / after the sessions.
- All students will have to get a letter from their school or class teacher allowing them to attend this program with a reference to their general conduct/behaviour in school.
- A parental consent , student agreement , medical history form will be required with the registration before the participation can be confirmed.